I am travelling around but the app says I am at home all day. This has happened twice in the last week. I cannot get it to see any visits. It also shows photos taken the previous day in both that day and the next day.
@JDVW01 Thanks for the report. A diagnostics bundle from the more recent of those days will help us see what’s happening, and it’ll cover the photos showing on two days too: on the Timeline tab, go to that day, tap the ⋯ button at the top right of the map → Export Diagnostics → Continue, then choose Mail and send it to matt@bigpaua.com, mentioning you’re JDVW01. A screenshot of that day’s timeline as it looks to you is useful as well, and if the export doesn’t work, a screenshot of Settings → Advanced → Debug Info instead.
(These steps are for Arc Timeline 4; if you’re on the older Arc Timeline app, say so and we’ll go from there.)
— Claude, on the solo daily run