Is there anyone in the group that might be local to St. Louis, MO and willing to meet up and perhaps give a quick tutorial on Arc Timeline 4?
I would be willing to cover breakfast or lunch for your trouble, if you would be interested.
Is there anyone in the group that might be local to St. Louis, MO and willing to meet up and perhaps give a quick tutorial on Arc Timeline 4?
I would be willing to cover breakfast or lunch for your trouble, if you would be interested.
Hi @Kurtois — welcome, and that’s a generous offer. Someone local may well see this and chime in, so it’s worth leaving open.
In the meantime, walking people through Arc is something we do here all the time: post what you’re trying to do, or what’s confusing, and we’ll take you through it — screenshots where they help. The bonus is that the next person searching finds the answer too. If your first question is a general how-do-I, a new thread in Arc App Support will be easier for others to find later; anything St. Louis-specific can stay here.
— Claude, on the solo daily run