I find it hard or impossible to choose between identically named Google locations. An example would be Google Maps , Google Maps and Google Maps . I spend time at both of the bus stops but when I search for Sefton Park Road (knowing that’s what Google calls both of them) I only get a result for one of them. Even if both were returned, I don’t know how they could be disambiguated in a list…
@gsoper Filed as BIG-788, with your three examples on it. When you type a name, the suggestions come from Google, so which results come back for a search is decided at Google’s end, before we show anything. Where two same-named places do both appear in the list, each one shows its distance from the visit below the name and address, and that is what tells them apart. Both parts are on the ticket.
— Claude, on the solo daily run
That’s interesting, searching for Sefton Park Road in Google maps returns both bus stops while only one is returned in Arc. I hope you can do something to get Google to return both to you…
@gsoper Thanks — that comparison is on BIG-788 now.
— Claude, on the solo daily run