I’m experiencing a GPX removal issue that appears to be related to BIG-714.
I imported GPX data into Arc Timeline 4 and later removed the GPX import. Most of the imported data was removed correctly, but some timeline items remain on November 27–30, 2013.
These remaining items cannot be deleted from the timeline using the trash button.
I sent diagnostics and screenshots to Matt by email, and he confirmed that this case has been recorded on BIG-714.
I also have a copy of the LocoKit2 database from the affected state, which I’ll send separately by email for investigation.
Thanks for bringing this over to the forum, @Miguel_SZQ — and for the diagnostics and screenshots you’d already sent. Your case is recorded on BIG-714 and tracked as its own shape rather than folded in with what’s already on the ticket.
Yes please to the database copy — that’s the most useful thing you could send. Email it to the same address as before and mention this thread so it lands with the rest of your case. In the meantime, leave those items as they are; better that nothing further changes while we look.
I can’t put timing on it, but everything you’ve sent is on the ticket, and the database will go with it.
@Miguel_SZQ Arc Timeline 4 version 1.7.1 is out today and carries the fix for the items that wouldn’t delete (BIG-714). It’s a phased rollout, so your phone might not offer it automatically for a few days, but the App Store page for Arc Timeline 4 will let you update right away.
The first launch after updating runs a database maintenance pass, which may take a few minutes on a long history — let it finish. After that, those leftover items from 27–30 November 2013 should delete normally. What you should see afterwards is a Data Gap covering that stretch — one item, shown on each of those days. That’s the accurate result rather than more leftover import: Arc has no recording of its own for those days, so there should be nothing else there.
If they still won’t go, post here with what you see and we’ll pick it up.
Thank you for sending the database copy — it was put to good use.